1.14.2006

Cheaper By The Dozen 2

Funny movie. Steve Martin gets better with age. I don't know how long they can milk it, but they did a pretty good job.

Speaking of ideas, Hollywood hasn't had many unique ones lately. We watched the Skeleton Key the other day, and it was very good. It had a not Hollywood ending. Such a good twist. About half way into it I was starting to put it together, somewhat.

But I digress. Cheaper by the Dozen 2. It was a classic Mano e Mano pitting the main character, the dad, against his arch rival. They both are overly competitive and leads to a funny but heartfelt ending.

I must say that Hillary Duff was not looking so good. I always thought she was a cute girl and would be a beautiful woman someday, but she was waaaay to skinny. Her cheeks were sunken and her hair was bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home