1.10.2006

Finally! I have my house back!

J and E moved out and on today. I am so happy for them. I think they will now have the chance to grow as a family. Its difficult to do that when you have so many outside influences for so long. I think its been well over a year since they have been alone.

Their apartment is only a few blocks away from us. Within a 5 minute drive anyway. And now since they have their second car E can get around better when J is at work. Courtney is still planning on keeping Logan while she works.

E had a run in with a co-worker on New Years Eve and quit her job. She said she wasn't ever a good waitress, but I don't know. She made decent money at it. She must have been doing something right.

This is the first time my family has been alone in our own house in over four months! It's so nice. I like spending time with them, but I also enjoy time alone with my girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home